Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:11.8G 11/25/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:15.16G 11/25/2017
1. Soviet patent (Voronezh plant of synthetic rubber: development of devices for wastewater treatment, utilization of industrial wastes that pollute the external environment).
2. For small patients (development of new medical equipment for diagnosis of childhood diseases).
3. Automation in the classroom (conducting preparatory tests for students).
4. Light headlamps (the development and implementation of eye safety for car headlights).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:34.04G 11/25/2017
1. "A drop of the sun" (All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Light Sources in Saransk: development of tungsten accumulation lamps).
2. "Amazing new settlers" (lacquer plantations: obtaining shellac).
3. "There is such an institute ..." (Kaluga All-Union Scientific Research and Experimental Design Institute of Packaging and Packaging: Testing Packaging for Strength).
4. "How many are on the speedometer?" (Radar detectors for detecting cars that violate the high-speed regime, the work of the inspector of the State Automobile Inspection).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:12.08G 11/25/2017
Soviet Tajikistan is dedicated to:
(Dushanbe, cotton fields)
1. "Riddles of the Kushan Empire" (Museum of Antiquities, researcher - Academician Bobodzhan Gafurov, archaeological excavations at the location of the monastery "Ajina-Tepe": Buddha figure).
2. "Tadjik and others" (geology of the region: search for natural minerals, discovery of new minerals - tajikit, sogdianite, tianshanita).
3. "In the clinic of Dr.
Mansurov" (clinic of the Tajik Institute of Gastroenterology - Dr.
Hamid Mansurov, diagnosis of liver disease).
4. The laureates of the Abuali ibn Sino Prize.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:21.449G 11/23/2017
1. Not far from Riga (scientists are conducting experiments at a nuclear research reactor, constructed near the memorial complex on the territory of the former Salaspils concentration camp in Latvia).
2. It is operated by Dr.
Gaudin (deafness, hearing impairment, ear surgery).
3. On the other side of the mirror (the technology of producing mirrors using aluminum foil).
4. Flying prisoner (factory "Novaya Zarya": the production of perfumes, perfumes, fragrances).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:13.248G 11/23/2017
1. Isotopes in metallurgy (use of devices equipped with atomic sensors at a metallurgical plant, production of cast iron).
2. Hydraulic arms (using an automatic electric car when replacing the tires of the airplane chassis).
3. Defenders of the forest (forest ants, resettlement of anthills to combat the invasion of caterpillars).
4. From foreign equipment: "Motor - universal" (an exhibition of Finnish agricultural machines and appliances in Moscow).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:45.091G 11/23/2017
1. "For the Comprehensive Use of Raw Materials" (Estonian SSR: Tallinn Pulp and Paper Mill, Yeast Feeding Plant, wood processing, making livestock feed from pulp and paper waste).
2. "Stones Tell" (discoveries of archaeologists: tools of primitive people).
3. "Sublimation method" (Moldavian Research Institute of Food Industry: development of the technology of drying berries and fruit by sublimation).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:11.84G 11/23/2017
1. "The new is born everywhere" (the launch of a spaceship, the Arctic, the Antarctic, the nuclear ship "Lenin," the irrigation of the Karakum Desert)
2. "Karakum new settlers" (Karakum water channel: scientists of the Turkmen Institute of Zoology and Parasitology are engaged in breeding fish - cupids, carnivores, cotton production).
3. "Twenty minutes without a heart:" (Vishnevsky Institute: application of a new method in surgery - the device of artificial circulation, operates Alexander Vishnevsky).
4. "At the Rot-Front factory" (a new automated conveyor belt for the production of wafers).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:58.076G 11/23/2017
1. Integration in Action: Tatra Road (a new TATRA 813 truck manufactured by the Czech car factory TATRA).
2. Irradiation and cell (Institute of Organic Synthesis of the Latvian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Genetics and Cytology of the Academy of Sciences of Belarus: study of the effect of radiation on the cell).
3. "Open reserve" (application of a new technology for rolling metal, developed by the Institute of Ferrous Metallurgy of the Ministry of the USSR at the Krivoy Rog metallurgical plant named after Lenin "Krivorozhstal").
4. "How to break an egg?" (production of egg mélange).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:53.578G 11/23/2017
Special issue dedicated to the Soviet-Finnish scientific and technical cooperation.
The days of Soviet science and technology in Finland.
1. Opening of the exhibition of Soviet achievements in Helsinki (President of Finland Urho Kekkonen and Chairman of the Presidium of the USSR Supreme Soviet Nikolay Podgorny at the opening ceremony).
2. "For the SUOMI energy" (construction of the first unit of the Loviisa nuclear power plant,
located on the island of Hästholm in the town of Loviisa in Finland).
3. "The first metallurgical" (Metallurgical plant in Raahe).
4. "Under Soviet orders" (construction of the icebreakers commissioned by the Soviet Union at the Wärtsilä shipyard).
5. "Joint efforts" (delivery of a planer-milling machine, built in Ulyanovsk to the Finnish customer - the firm "Valmet".
This type of equipment was tested at the Segezha Pulp and Paper Mill).
6. Participation of Finnish specialists in the construction of the second stage of Svyatogorsk Pulp and Paper Mill and Verkhnetulomskaya HPP.
7. Ecological expertise of the waters of the Finnish Gulf by scientists from the Soviet Union and Finland.
8. Specialists of the two countries on the construction of a deep-water pipeline in Tallinn.
9. Installation of water treatment facilities: the work of the joint commission for environmental protection.
10. Cooperation of the specialists of the Institute of Cybernetics of the Estonian Academy of Sciences with the Finnish colleagues in the field of modeling technological processes with the help of computers.
11. The final session of the 19th session of the Intergovernmental Commission for Scientific and Technical Cooperation in Riga.