Footage, 1 footage, Duration: 0:09:33G 11/20/2019
Face the audience during a military parade on red square may 1, 1930.
On red square are the buglers and drummers.
Units of the Moscow garrison held on red square.
Stalin I. V., Petrosyan A. I., Shmidt V. V. greeted the passing troops.
Units of sailors held on red square.
On red square are representatives of pioneer organizations (above).
Pioneers pass by the rostrum, counselors saluted.
Footage, 2 footages, Duration: 0:05:09G 11/20/2019
Sculpture of a worker at the anvil, mounted on red square.
Military Academy held on red square during a military parade in honor of the 5th anniversary of the October revolution.
Delegates of the 4th Congress of the Comintern on the guest platform, the panorama of the stands.
Panorama of the red square during a military parade.
On red square are missile units of the Moscow garrison.
The military and the delegates of the 4th Congress of the Communist international welcomes the passing troops, among them Muralov, N. And.
Are students of military academies and units of the Moscow garrison.
Footage, 1 footage, Duration: 0:02:25G 11/20/2019
The column spotlights the air defense truck moves through Red square during military parade may 1, 1934.
The infantry units of the Moscow garrison held on red square.
GK Ordzhonikidze, Molotov, V. M., I. V. Stalin, M. I. Kalinin welcomed the passing troops from the mausoleum.
Cavalry unit gallop is on the red square.
Division machine-gun carriages on the red square.
Stalin on the mausoleum, standing next to AI Mikoyan
On red square is a division of horse artillery.
Footage, 1 footage, Duration: 0:00:46G 11/20/2019
G. I. Petrovsky, V. M. Molotov, K. E. Voroshilov, IV Stalin, L. M. Kaganovich, Kirov, S. M., A. S. Enukidze, welcome to the mausoleum of demonstration of workers in Moscow in honor of the 17th Congress of the CPSU(b).
On red square is a column of representatives of the Leninsky district of Moscow with banners.
Molotov, Stalin, Kaganovich, Kirov and delegates of the 17th Congress of the CPSU(b) welcome demonstration from the rostrum of the mausoleum.
The demonstrators carried banners with slogans, posters and cartoons.
Demonstrators with a banner.
Columns of demonstrators during the night moving through the streets of Moscow.
The cameraman is shooting the demonstration.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:21G 11/15/2019
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:17G 11/15/2019
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:11G 11/15/2019
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:07G 11/15/2019
1. The borders of the black earth (preparation of aviation to spring field work in the Smolensk region, increasing the productivity of livestock in the farm "Forward to communism" of the Kaliningrad region, the new house of culture Talashkino poultry farm).
2. Kalinin, people judge Catherine G. Sinitsyna.
3. The Kalinin Palace of pioneers.
4. Folklore expedition to the village of Seredka Pskov region.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:15G 11/15/2019
1. A new plant (Pskov machine-building plant).
2. In the wilderness of the taiga (Komi, exploration).
3. Topical (forage at the farm "Mednovskiy" Kalinin region, test samples of prints on calico Yaroslavl printing combine, the school for working youth in the city of Ukhta, the feast of the livestock and the farmers in the Smolensk stud farm No. 16, summer camp on the shore of the Curonian lagoon, zone racing for the Cup of DOSAAF in the city of Bryansk).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:10G 11/15/2019
1. Poland, a celebration in honor of the 1000th anniversary of the state and of the 550th anniversary of the battle of Grunwald.
2. Smolensk region, Yartsevo spinning and weaving mill.
3. Novgorod oblast, a village Ivanova Hill, Chairman of the kolkhoz Tamara Bubnov.
4. The construction of the highway Moscow - Gorky.
5. Tests of the Rover, developed by Leningrad Central research Institute of rafting.
6. Vladimir vocational arts school.
7. Yaroslavl 950 years, the festival at the stadium "Chemist".