Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:21.449G 11/23/2017
1. Not far from Riga (scientists are conducting experiments at a nuclear research reactor, constructed near the memorial complex on the territory of the former Salaspils concentration camp in Latvia).
2. It is operated by Dr.
Gaudin (deafness, hearing impairment, ear surgery).
3. On the other side of the mirror (the technology of producing mirrors using aluminum foil).
4. Flying prisoner (factory "Novaya Zarya": the production of perfumes, perfumes, fragrances).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:13.248G 11/23/2017
1. Isotopes in metallurgy (use of devices equipped with atomic sensors at a metallurgical plant, production of cast iron).
2. Hydraulic arms (using an automatic electric car when replacing the tires of the airplane chassis).
3. Defenders of the forest (forest ants, resettlement of anthills to combat the invasion of caterpillars).
4. From foreign equipment: "Motor - universal" (an exhibition of Finnish agricultural machines and appliances in Moscow).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:45.091G 11/23/2017
1. "For the Comprehensive Use of Raw Materials" (Estonian SSR: Tallinn Pulp and Paper Mill, Yeast Feeding Plant, wood processing, making livestock feed from pulp and paper waste).
2. "Stones Tell" (discoveries of archaeologists: tools of primitive people).
3. "Sublimation method" (Moldavian Research Institute of Food Industry: development of the technology of drying berries and fruit by sublimation).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:11.84G 11/23/2017
1. "The new is born everywhere" (the launch of a spaceship, the Arctic, the Antarctic, the nuclear ship "Lenin," the irrigation of the Karakum Desert)
2. "Karakum new settlers" (Karakum water channel: scientists of the Turkmen Institute of Zoology and Parasitology are engaged in breeding fish - cupids, carnivores, cotton production).
3. "Twenty minutes without a heart:" (Vishnevsky Institute: application of a new method in surgery - the device of artificial circulation, operates Alexander Vishnevsky).
4. "At the Rot-Front factory" (a new automated conveyor belt for the production of wafers).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:58.076G 11/23/2017
1. Integration in Action: Tatra Road (a new TATRA 813 truck manufactured by the Czech car factory TATRA).
2. Irradiation and cell (Institute of Organic Synthesis of the Latvian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Genetics and Cytology of the Academy of Sciences of Belarus: study of the effect of radiation on the cell).
3. "Open reserve" (application of a new technology for rolling metal, developed by the Institute of Ferrous Metallurgy of the Ministry of the USSR at the Krivoy Rog metallurgical plant named after Lenin "Krivorozhstal").
4. "How to break an egg?" (production of egg mélange).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:53.578G 11/23/2017
Special issue dedicated to the Soviet-Finnish scientific and technical cooperation.
The days of Soviet science and technology in Finland.
1. Opening of the exhibition of Soviet achievements in Helsinki (President of Finland Urho Kekkonen and Chairman of the Presidium of the USSR Supreme Soviet Nikolay Podgorny at the opening ceremony).
2. "For the SUOMI energy" (construction of the first unit of the Loviisa nuclear power plant,
located on the island of Hästholm in the town of Loviisa in Finland).
3. "The first metallurgical" (Metallurgical plant in Raahe).
4. "Under Soviet orders" (construction of the icebreakers commissioned by the Soviet Union at the Wärtsilä shipyard).
5. "Joint efforts" (delivery of a planer-milling machine, built in Ulyanovsk to the Finnish customer - the firm "Valmet".
This type of equipment was tested at the Segezha Pulp and Paper Mill).
6. Participation of Finnish specialists in the construction of the second stage of Svyatogorsk Pulp and Paper Mill and Verkhnetulomskaya HPP.
7. Ecological expertise of the waters of the Finnish Gulf by scientists from the Soviet Union and Finland.
8. Specialists of the two countries on the construction of a deep-water pipeline in Tallinn.
9. Installation of water treatment facilities: the work of the joint commission for environmental protection.
10. Cooperation of the specialists of the Institute of Cybernetics of the Estonian Academy of Sciences with the Finnish colleagues in the field of modeling technological processes with the help of computers.
11. The final session of the 19th session of the Intergovernmental Commission for Scientific and Technical Cooperation in Riga.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:06.6G 11/23/2017
1. NTO of the Ninth Five-Year Plan (4th Congress of Scientific and Technical Societies of the USSR, Lenin Plant: production of electric motors).
2. Selenium and vision (studies conducted by scientists of the Academy of Sciences of Azerbaijan, on the effect of the chemical element of selenium on the retina of the eye).
3. Solution of the problem (the opening of the first factory in Moscow for the industrial processing of garbage and household waste).
4. An interesting experiment (the Scientific Research Institute of Marine Fisheries and Oceanography in the Far East: the artificial breeding of trepangi fish).
5. Our children (a factory for the production of soft toys in Gomel).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:53G 11/23/2017
1. "YaMZ" in the Ninth Five-Year Plan (15th Conference of the European Organization for the Quality Control of Products in the Column Hall of the Kremlin in Moscow, Yaroslavl Motor Plant: quality control in the production of diesel engines).
2. Three hundred years later (the designer of microscopes Anthony Lievengook, electron microscopes, research and analysis of cells of biological objects).
3. Fish on the conveyor (Kaliningrad port, cannery, engineers of the Kaliningrad technical industry in the design bureau).
4. In training flight (training airplanes in conditions that are as close as possible to the real ones on the simulator).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:14.76G 11/23/2017
1. "Saved millions ..." (All-Union Scientific Research and Design Institute of Coal Engineering: development of an automatic sharpening line).
2. Malipol (production of fabrics at the Moscow factory "Wool-cloth").
3. Rare operation (Moscow Research Institute of Eye Diseases named after Helmholtz: an operation to extract a tumor from the eye).
4. In step with the century (electromechanical children's toys).