Documentary, 2 parts, Duration: 0:17:41.729G 3/13/2018
Documentary, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:42.044G 3/7/2018
On the aspects of organizing rescue operations.
Documentary, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:31.815G 2/5/2018
A film about drunk driving as the main cause of accidents on the roads.
Documentary, 3 parts, Duration: 0:24:14.373G 12/22/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:32.2G 11/30/2017
1. From "AMO" to "KAMAZ" (cars of the plant "AMO", "ZIL", "Moskvich", "GAZ" construction of the plant for the production of trucks KAMAZ).
2. "Memory cells" (selection of tobacco).
3. "The first multi-shuttle" (weaving factory).
4. From the foreign chronicle: covering the track with snow for ski jumping from a springboard in Czechoslovakia; Applying polymer coating instead of snow on the ski track in England.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:05.32G 11/30/2017
Socialist integration in action: 25 years of Soviet-Hungarian relations.
1. Meeting in honor of the 25th anniversary of the scientific and technical cooperation of the two countries in Budapest.
The building of the Parliament of Hungary (Jene Fock, Kirillin).
2. Opening of the exhibition of achievements of Soviet science and technology on Rakoczy Street in Budapest).
3. Aluminum bridge (monument of aluminum arrows in Szekesfehervar, light metal plant, bauxite mining, aluminum bridge: "Hungary-USSR" bauxite processing at the Volgograd aluminum plant).
4. The owners of the USSR and Hungary (thermal power station).
5. For the bus family (co-production of Soviet-Hungarian buses, "Ekarus" plant).
6. Moscow speeds of the Budapest metro (underground high-speed highways, the metro museum).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:01.958G 11/28/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:52.318G 11/28/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:56.766G 11/28/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:12.8G 11/27/2017
Bulgaria-USSR: scientific and technical cooperation.
1. Days of Soviet science and technology in Sofia (solemn meeting: Todor Zhivkov in the presidium, Tsola Dragoycheva, Vladimir Kirillin).
2. Palace of the Universiade (the opening ceremony of the exhibition "Achievements of Soviet Science and Technology").
3. "The birth of chemical giants" (Chemical complex in Devna: a factory of soda ash).
4. Development and introduction of electric filters at the cement plant in Devna.
5. Nuclear power plant in the city of Kozloduy.
6. Observatory named after Gagarin in the city of Stara Zagora (tracking of artificial satellites of the Earth).
7. The conveyor of VAZ (Automobile plant VAZ, conveyor belt: cars for export, the plant "Dynamo" in the city of Sliven: production and supply of starters and generators to the plants VAZ for cars brand "Zhiguli").