Topics: Culture and Arts
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:10.809G 11/15/2017
The issue is dedicated to Soviet Armenia.
1. Yerevan is 2750 years old (monuments of archeology).
2. The electron accelerator (studying the behavior of elementary particles - Academician Artem Alikhanyan).
3. Kvateron (production of a new medical product).
4. Certificate N107 815 (invention of a new way of transportation of bulk cargoes by the method of compressed air supply).
5. Talents and traditions (folk crafts of Armenia: the art of stone processing, pottery, chasing, decorative glass making).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:18.965G 11/15/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:12.08G 11/15/2017
1. High-frequency (high-frequency currents) at the ZIL.
2. "Alive or inanimate?" (the germination of microorganisms under the influence of electricity).
3. On steep slopes (Leningrad Mining Institute: development of the method of increasing the lift force of traction of rail locomotives).
4. "Who are they?" (exhibits of the State Museum of Alexander Pushkin).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:09.16G 11/13/2017
1. Power in motion (the Moscow Electric Machine Building Plant "Dynamo").
2. The echelon is unloaded (harvesting time, automated operation of the elevator).
3. Hormones and the brain (Tbilisi Institute of Physiology and Pathology of Women.
4. The ringing palette (works of the master of coinage Irakly Ochiauri).
Documentary, 2 parts, Duration: 0:18:25.757G 9/22/2017
A film about the life and work of Soviet filmmaker, traveler, founder television kinoputeshestvy Club, People's Artist of the RSFSR Shneyderova VA In the picture included newsreels: 1st flight to Japan through Siberia, Mongolia, China in 1925, climbing to Pamir, icebreaker "Siberians" and many others. etc.
Documentary, 1 film, Duration: 0:25:57.76S 12/26/2016
Early 20th century is characterized by fault turned into a monolith of academic traditions.
Is open to the intelligentsia borders of the empire, the development of Western culture has made the art of Russian cosmopolitan.
It is the "isms" have appeared in these years.
Symbolism, Acmeism, egofoturizm, kubofoturizm, uturizm, imazhenizm, what today is called "silver" age.
this century was not long, but not passing in the history of Russian art.
Documentary, 1 film, Duration: 0:26:29.28S 12/26/2016
The film is about Pyotr Baranovsky is the attempt to bring back a wide range of fans of ancient art name of a talented restorer, researcher and patriot.
It Baranovsky belongs to mark the opening of the tomb of the great Andrei Rublev and the dating of the death of St. iconographer.
It became a matter of life for Baranowski protection against demolition of the Pokrovsky Cathedral (St.
Basil's) at the Red Square.
The temple was saved, but Baranovsky was arrested and sent to the camps ...
Documentary, 1 film, Duration: 0:27:50.56S 12/26/2016
The time has come, and Russian culture invaded unruly, gray music "pop" - predatory, like a moth, and annoying as a fly.
Bring, to enrich - it is, of course, could not, because of their insignificance.
Destroy, steal and desecrate - it turned out she had a brilliant!
But no one has yet answered the question: who and for what purpose so freely and aggressively enforces this weed on the basis of Russian traditions.
But the goal is certainly there.
Documentary, 1 film, Duration: 0:26:00.449S 12/26/2016
Part One - A look at Russian icon from the perspective of not only art criticism, but moral and spiritual.
The film reveals the term "image" from the point of view of religious, showing the techniques, marks "means" to make an icon painters window ajar to another world, and the reflection of the image of God in man.
Part Two - the argument of the possibility of losing any image - and God, and human - for example, one of the historic episode: the Red Terror Civil War.
Documentary, 1 film, Duration: 0:25:28.107S 12/26/2016
In the 20 -21 century, Moscow has undergone renovation three:
The first was caused by the imperial ambitions and demanded to give the city a monumental, solemn appearance, symbolizing the triumph of socialism.
The second - "Khrushchev" - was caused by the necessity of the construction of mass housing.
And finally, the third held in the past twenty years, has embodied in the architecture of the "explosion" of the wild, cynical capitalism.
The film traces the history of the reconstruction of Moscow and trying to match their social and historical significance.