Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:08:56.28G 11/7/2017
Into the depths of the body "On a new device - gastroduodenoscope, designed to study the internal organs of man.
3. "In the Alazani Valley" About excavations in the Gru USSR of the largest mound.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:50.72G 11/7/2017
1. "Technology of the Ninth Five-Year Plan" A unique complex.
4. "Forgotten Name" about the restoration of the works of the ancient Russian painter Karl Zolotarev.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:54.257G 11/7/2017
1. Counterpressure effect.
2. How does the ocean breathe?
3. There is a "Beard" operates.
4. Saw to resign!
5. The first training ...
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:50.628G 11/7/2017
with the machine "About work with the computer for the implementation
3. "People of Russian science." Geologist Urvantsev "On the outstanding explorer of the earthly interior, the oldest polar explorer - N.E. Urvantsevo.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:16.195G 11/7/2017
1. Victory of the Urals.
2. The message from the distant Galaxy.
3. On one wire.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:20.657G 11/7/2017
1. The new rotary.
2. In the main direction.
3. In the woods above the Oka River.
4. Scout of the invisible.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:01.51G 11/7/2017
1. Awarded the Lenin Prize.
3. Greenhouse under water.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:58G 11/7/2017
1. Bryansk diesel engines.
2. Magnet instead of a scalpel.
3. Awarded the State Prize ("Chemical modification of cellulose".
Author: Zakhar Rogovin).
4. From foreign chronicles: extreme automobile driving.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:19.595G 11/7/2017
1. At the mine today.
2. Medicine ... and penguins.
3. The artist works on the model.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:36.333G 11/4/2017
1. "Science of production: Perspective solutions" On the development of a procedure for the protection of metal by inert gas argon from secondary oxidation by the staff of the Institute of Technology The magazine shows the results of modern methods of micro-radiography - a photo of the internal organs of the fetus of a human.
4. "From the history of Russian culture, archaeologists are looking for" On valuable finds of the archaeological expedition of the Moscow State University.