Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:59.56G 11/15/2017
1. The machine creates a machine (electron-counting machines - an analogue of a computer).
2. Mathematics and tailor (sewing, dressing).
3. Biocurrents control (study of the work of the brain).
4. "Again perpetual mobile?" (layout of a new type of engine).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:10.809G 11/15/2017
The issue is dedicated to Soviet Armenia.
1. Yerevan is 2750 years old (monuments of archeology).
2. The electron accelerator (studying the behavior of elementary particles - Academician Artem Alikhanyan).
3. Kvateron (production of a new medical product).
4. Certificate N107 815 (invention of a new way of transportation of bulk cargoes by the method of compressed air supply).
5. Talents and traditions (folk crafts of Armenia: the art of stone processing, pottery, chasing, decorative glass making).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:10.502G 11/15/2017
1. In the electromagnetic field.
2. The fog is a healer.
3. The vibration is working.
4. Good wizard Uku.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:04.639G 11/15/2017
1. Scouts of the microworld.
2. Treasures of Colchis.
3. 30 acquaintances per second.
4. Electrode ... bees.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:52.734G 11/15/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:17.92G 11/15/2017
The issue is dedicated to Soviet Belarus.
1. Pride of the Republic (cars of the Belarusian Automobile Plant - BELAZ).
2. Museum of Nature (Belovezhskaya Pushcha Nature Reserve).
3. The shop under a microscope (mini radio receivers, production of microcircuits).
4. Song in the glass (factory for the production of glass products).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:12.339G 11/15/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:18.965G 11/15/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:15.774G 11/15/2017
1. A calculating conveyor.
2. What did Grozny look like?
3. Fasting in the clouds.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:13.787G 11/15/2017
1. Behind the lead glass.
2. Oscillograms tell ...
3. Important trivia.