Topics: Towns and countries
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:55.752G 2/5/2018
The release talks about the introduction of a state quality control at the enterprises of Volgograd and the various aspects of the life of the city and region.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:15.04G 12/8/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:05.32G 11/30/2017
Socialist integration in action: 25 years of Soviet-Hungarian relations.
1. Meeting in honor of the 25th anniversary of the scientific and technical cooperation of the two countries in Budapest.
The building of the Parliament of Hungary (Jene Fock, Kirillin).
2. Opening of the exhibition of achievements of Soviet science and technology on Rakoczy Street in Budapest).
3. Aluminum bridge (monument of aluminum arrows in Szekesfehervar, light metal plant, bauxite mining, aluminum bridge: "Hungary-USSR" bauxite processing at the Volgograd aluminum plant).
4. The owners of the USSR and Hungary (thermal power station).
5. For the bus family (co-production of Soviet-Hungarian buses, "Ekarus" plant).
6. Moscow speeds of the Budapest metro (underground high-speed highways, the metro museum).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:21.64G 11/25/2017
The issue is dedicated to Soviet Moldova.
1. "Through the Eyes of History" (historical monuments, historical museum).
2. Canned food in the laboratory (Institute of Food Industry, canning plant).
3. "For precision instruments ..." (oscilloscopes, production of optical instruments, mirrors).
4. Winemaker-Academician (Institute of Viticulture and Wine-making: wine production, degustation).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:20.04G 11/25/2017
1. Physicists in Belarus (using a laser).
2. "Geolog-1" (specialized vessel-catamaran for the study of the seabed).
3. Robot welder (universal welding small-sized device with remote control, developed by Minsk designers).
4. Tamed geyser (using the thermal energy of the geyser: the Pauzhetsky geothermal power plant in Kamchatka).
5. Atlas of Cuba (Havana, the study of the flora and fauna of the Island of Freedom by the scientists of Moscow State University)
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:12.08G 11/25/2017
Soviet Tajikistan is dedicated to:
(Dushanbe, cotton fields)
1. "Riddles of the Kushan Empire" (Museum of Antiquities, researcher - Academician Bobodzhan Gafurov, archaeological excavations at the location of the monastery "Ajina-Tepe": Buddha figure).
2. "Tadjik and others" (geology of the region: search for natural minerals, discovery of new minerals - tajikit, sogdianite, tianshanita).
3. "In the clinic of Dr.
Mansurov" (clinic of the Tajik Institute of Gastroenterology - Dr.
Hamid Mansurov, diagnosis of liver disease).
4. The laureates of the Abuali ibn Sino Prize.
Documentary, 1 film, Duration: 0:25:59.088S 12/26/2016
Megapolis - an unprecedented achievement of civilization.
This is the focus of intelligence, professionalism, high culture and, most importantly, - cash flow, which defines all the achievements of the mega-city.
One problem - dwelling in the metropolitan environment changes a person ...
To the extent that the biological survival becomes less important to him than financial success.
Documentary, 1 film, Duration: 0:26:01.876S 12/26/2016
Documentary, 1 film, Duration: 0:25:28.107S 12/26/2016
In the 20 -21 century, Moscow has undergone renovation three:
The first was caused by the imperial ambitions and demanded to give the city a monumental, solemn appearance, symbolizing the triumph of socialism.
The second - "Khrushchev" - was caused by the necessity of the construction of mass housing.
And finally, the third held in the past twenty years, has embodied in the architecture of the "explosion" of the wild, cynical capitalism.
The film traces the history of the reconstruction of Moscow and trying to match their social and historical significance.
Documentary, 1 film, Duration: 0:52:51.28S 12/26/2016
The film "Russian Thebaid" - is not only and not so much the historical review in depth
ages, not just the story of the great ascetics of the Russian North.
This is largely an attempt to relate the story to the present, an attempt to understand what we are like our ancestors XV - XVII centuries.
This link between generations and traditions and create something
boundless space from Vologda to the White Sea, and creates Russian Thebaid.